1. Next week the kids will be presenting their inventions and filming their one minute commercials.
- Bradford has built a "prototype" for a plane that runs on water instead of fuel
- Cameron is keeping his invention top secret, which leads me to believe he has no idea what he's going to invent ;)
- Riley has changed her mind 2342 times and just can't decide which one of her creations to bring to life.
2. We are planning a small garden with some pots the previous owners left. If you know of fun little plants that we can keep alive please let me know!
3. Cameron has flipped to the back of his math book (Saxon 5/4) and showed me he can do the problems on the last lesson. "Now what?" He asks.
4. We are practicing for our lip sync challenge. Look for that soon!
5. Next week we are looking forward to a zoo scavenger hunt!
Oddly enough my biggest challenge when the kids were in school is still my biggest challenge in homeschool. LUNCH, ugh, why do they have to EAT errrrryday? Looking for easy, healthy, ideas. EASY being the key word here.